Grave Construction - Ceramic Tiles
Grave Construction - Ceramic Tiles
Starting From UGX1,800,000
There are many added benefits that go along with installing ceramic flooring tiles in grave construction.
- There are literally thousands of different ceramic tiles at tile suppliers and large centers. The selection of shapes, colors, styles, designs, and textures is vas .Ceramic tiles are available in small sizes; this makes the tile very handy and easy to use. It also prevents wastage in tile material.
- Ceramic tiles are made from clay, sand and glass making them environmentally friendly. Many ceramic tiles are made from recycled and/or recyclable content.
- There scratch resistant, anti-skid and highly durable.
- The tiles are very easy to clean and require very low maintenance.
- The tiles are available in numerous designs and colors and in digitally printed options.
- They are available as glazed and unglazed tiles . In glazed tiles a layer of glaze is added as the top most layer of the tile. The glazed layer makes the tile highly resistant to stains.
- Ceramic tile floors are resistant to fire, rot, insects, odor, and fading.
- Class 3 and Class 4 ceramic tiles (tiles which are made for moderate to heavy floor traffic) don’t scratch.
- Ceramic flooring is very tough, and the tiles are difficult to crack. If installed properly, ceramic flooring can last 10-20 years and longer if maintained. However, if a single tile does crack due to a heavy impact, it’s simple to replace.
- Because ceramic wall tile is resistant to moisture and humidity, it is ideal for damp environments It does not swell or deform when exposed to high levels of moisture.
- Even when subjected to continuous exposure to the sun, ceramic wall tiles do not fade or lose color. The appearance of these tiles will remain the same for many years with minimal care.
- Ceramic wall tiles are durable and long-lasting. They do not crack, fade, or break under pressure.
- Unlike other materials that may absorb and hold odors, ceramic wall tile does not absorb smells.
- Ceramic wall tile is impervious to moisture and humidity. This trait improves its resistance to mold, bacteria, and fungi. As a result, you will have an easier time keeping toxins and bacteria from developing on your walls.
- Ceramic wall tile may cost you more money initially; however, if you consider the longevity, attractiveness, and durability of ceramic wall tile, the cost is worth it. Over time, ceramic wall tile proves itself to be one of the most cost-effective options available.
Frequently Asked Questions
Repatriation of remains is a service that provides coverage for the transportation of the covered individual’s bodily remains back to their area of principal residence, in the event of a covered illness or injury that results in death in a foreign country.
A memorial service is an event held after, or at any other time following the deceased's funeral. it is also referred to celebration of life.
Mainly we use Ordinary cement with bricks, stones and gravel, alternatively we also use Ceramic Tiles that usually appear in different colors lastly half bricks this depends on our clients preference
One can use several Materials depending on ones preference starting with half bricks , ceramic tiles and marble.
An Order of Service Booklet provides a schedule of the ceremony and is given out to mourners as they arrive or sent to people who can't attend.
Pre-planning provides you with the time needed to make practical, detailed decisions that reflect your way of lifestyle while still living.
Embalming is the process of preserving a body by delaying the natural effects of death giving them a more peaceful appearance.
A post-mortem , also known as an autopsy, is the examination of a body after death. The aim of a post-mortem is to determine the cause of death.